[geeks] Stuff fo' sale

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 10 17:38:55 CDT 2006

>From: Brooke Gravitt <gravitt at gmail.com>
>Date: 2006/08/10 Thu PM 03:47:30 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Stuff fo' sale

>On 8/10/06, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
>>
>> Any keyboards? 8-)
>>
>> (sorry, had to say it)
>>
>> Bill
>

>LOL. I will name him "iKey" in honor of the keyboard that never made it to
>the mailbox alive. It was killed violently and got tossed out. I should have
>filled it whit thermite and given it a proper send off, but I imagine it's
>sitting in the bottom of the landfill right now, saturated with leftovers.

Speaking of Thermite - man blows-up "speeder cam" (in UK), doesn't realize the camera is *always* taking pictures, like when you drive away, just before it blows up...

They recovered the images of his license plate before the unit "blowed up"...

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=399844&in_page_id=1770

Lionel