[geeks] Stuff fo' sale

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:56:01 CDT 2006

On 8/10/06, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:

> >I am hoping to buy a mac pro or a macbook pro, so I'm going to get rid of
> >few things. Also, expecting baby to be delivered at the end of the month,
>
> Do you have a tracking number for that delivery? ;^)
>
> Best of luck with your baby!
>
> Lionel

This will be Baby 1.0.0 , and the "Release Date" is supposed to be Sept 5.
He should be feature complete, and we're hoping to ship bug-free. So far,
he's on-time and under budget, though the lifecycle has been much easier on
myself than the Release Manager (SWMBO.)

We're still using code-name "Roscoe" as we can't agree on a name.
Inexplicably, one of the ones on the list was actually taken by a friend for
their baby- Ulysses. I put it on there as a half-joke, along with Zeus,
Hercules, Thor, and other similar names.

Anyone with any suggestions? Maybe I should raffle off naming rights for a
Mac Pro ;-p

--Brooke