[geeks] Hard drive recovery

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Aug 9 09:44:51 CDT 2006

Tue, 08 Aug 2006 @ 14:49 -0500, Mike Hebel said:

> If the information is worth paying thousands of dollars for I would
> suggest Googling for Ontrak.

Whoa... had no idea it cost that much.

> If you just want to sort of futz with it there are a few things you can
> do:

Good tips, I'll pass them on but I assume this guy has already done
those things.  I think he's asking because he gave up.

But just in case... thanks.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than
the sage amongst his books For to you kingdoms and their armies are mighty