[geeks] Professional. Do Not Attempt.

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Sep 27 11:39:37 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... der Mouse
>> 2+ years of no TV here.
>
> Well, if we're talking that, I've watched probably less than two
> hundred hours of TV in my entire life.  I don't even own a working TV,
> and while there was one in the house for a few years (my ex took it
> when we broke up), it was a little LCD thing of about 4" measure which
> I think I saw used once.
>
> I grew up without one (obviously), so it's no hardship for me.

In her climbing about her room my daughter just recently knocked the 25
year old TV off the shelf and broke it.  I'm seriosuly considering not
replacing it.  Between the fact she's only 8 and her Autism not having the
TV there is almost certainly to be better for her.

Unfortunately her mother is a "child of the tube" and disagrees with me. :-(

Mike Hebel
----
Waiting for Wyatt's Torch to go out...