[geeks] Infared camera monitoring

David Stipp dstipp at coolhack.net
Thu Nov 3 10:49:21 CST 2005

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 11:27:52AM -0500, Aaron Finley wrote:
> I live in an apartment and am having trouble with my roommate and my car.

As one (of many I'm sure) people who have had a roommate get wierd on
them, all I can say is that it's definately time for a new roommate.

The only thing that monitoring will likely do is create a hostile
enviroment where stupid little games will get played.  This would likely
escalate any problem to something much more annoying...

Have you tried just talking to him? :-)
(Yes, I'm aware that that just doesn't work sometimes. It didn't for
me.)

Some things are just not worth it.

dks

--