[geeks] Stuff FS/FT (3D goggles, FDDI card)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Mar 25 08:42:50 CST 2005

Cleaning out my closet..  FS/FT; email me if interested and we'll work out
a deal.

- NuVision 60GX Wireless Stereoscopic Glasses
  http://www.nuvision3d.com/the60gx.html
  even more info: http://www.stereo3d.com/60gx.htm

I have two sets of these; one with the Sun interface kit, and one with
the SGI interface kit.  Both are brand-new condition in original box with
all manuals, etc - from what I know, they were bought in 2000, used once
or twice, and then put in storage for four years.

>From the manufacturer:  "There may be another option if you are interested
in games.  Nvidia has custom game drivers that can be downloaded from their
web site that allows you to convert certain games from 3D to Stereo 3D.
To use the glasses you would need a custom cable from us that acts as a
video pass through but also splits out a frame sync signal for the emitter.
Nvidia also provides a simple stereo viewer for jpg left eye/right eye
images.  The cable costs $49.00 plus the shipping and handling."

- SysKonnect SK-5822 (SK-NET-FDDI-UP64 DAS) "NIC, FDDI DAS, PCI 64, UTP, RJ45"
http://www.syskonnect.com/syskonnect/products/b010107_5822.html
In box with manuals and drivers, etc.

Bill

--