[geeks] OSX Server

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Mar 19 16:56:11 CST 2005

Sat, 19 Mar 2005 @ 10:56 -0800, Phil Stracchino said:

> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> >Don't these morons know that this is one of the number one defects in
> >Windows and Windows applications?  Don't they think that maybe, just
> >maybe, there are times when you need to know where data is to back it up
> >or get rid of it?
> >
> >In fact, I worry about the whole gconf thing.  It is better than Windows
> >registry, but only if they don't start making the same mistakes.
>
> "Start".....?

Relatively speaking... they've only scratched the surface of the morass
of crap that is the Windows registry system.

There is yet time to avoid further damage.

Like, maybe, leadership will happen at some point...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["There is no such thing as security.  Life
is either bold adventure, or it is nothing -- Helen Keller"]