[geeks] MAC mini wireless alternatives

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sat Mar 19 11:30:32 CST 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005, velociraptor wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:14:06 -0500, sammy ominsky <s at avoidant.org> wrote:
> > On Mar 18, 2005, at 13:35, <chi-tai.yang at rbccm.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Does anybody know if LIniksys, D-Link or whichever brand make USB
> > > wireless
> > > device/driver that works on MAC OS X?
> >
> > I know D-Link does.
>
> My LinkSys and Buffalo USB adaptors do not as of my last check about 4
> months ago.

I have an SMC adaptor that I had to tell OS X was really Belkin, at which
point it worked fine.  I probably still have it since I replaced it
with an Airport card in case you can't find one locally.

-DanD

# "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty,
# than those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson