[geeks] OSX Server

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:32:22 CST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:07:55 -0600, Brian Dunbar
<brian.dunbar at plexus.com> wrote:
>   Once in a while FF will lock and require me to kill the app, but I've
> never had a problem like that.
>
> OS X 10.3.8
> FF 1.0.1

I haven't had to kill it in a while, but the bookmark search will
cause it to crash.  I've also had crashes simply from dragging the
handle on the right side of the window on certain web pages.

I have not attempted to remove all my extensions (user agent is pretty
much required for a Mac user, unfortunately) to see if it rectifies
the problem, but I have trimmed it down to 2 or 3 that I find
extremely useful (like save session--for when it crashes!).

Another friend of mine is having trouble with OS X 10.3.8, FF, and
animated gifs-- they cause FF to completely lock up.  He's attempting
to remove all of FF and do a reinstall to see if this fixes things,
but this is a bit of an adventure, as he is not a geek.

=Nadine=