[geeks] shrinking a storedge l60 to a l20 (hp 6/60 to 2/20)

Jeremy heffner+sh at jhgcworks.com
Fri Mar 11 05:24:53 CST 2005

Geoffrey S. Mendelson enlightened recipients with the following on 11Mar2005:
> Wouldn't be easier to make a deal with someone to trade a 20 for a 60?
> It seems silly IMHO to do such surgery. I expect that you may be able
> tut a deal where the 20 is delivered and the 60 picked up in a way that
> you have no downtime.

Unfortunately no, since it is a work owned asset.  The other problem is
that it is a typical unofficial server setup, since the IT department
still can't figure out how to provide us what we need. I just end up
scrounging  parts for the temporary solution.  (for very large values of
temporary)

-jeremy