[geeks] Adobe's Software Activation

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Mar 1 11:00:34 CST 2005

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 @ 17:05 -0600, Phil Brutsche said:

> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > ...at which point I get a crack and no longer have to deal with that
> > crap.
>
> ... which is the whole reason vendors started using product activation
> in the first place.

...at which point I get the crack and no longer have to deal with that
crap.

It does absolutely *NOTHING* to stop piracy.

Just like all the crap that came before it, it only annoys legitimate
users.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [There is a limit to how stupid people really
are -- just as there's a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.