[geeks] DNS: CN & A records

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Fri Jun 24 20:48:09 CDT 2005

sammy ominsky wrote:
> On Jun 24, 2005, at 19:05, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
>>Thanks JP, every time I read one of these I thank my old boss for
>>firing
>>me and getting me into another career, instead of IT.  :-)
>
> Awww, there are still good places to be in IT.  I just got a glowing
> letter of recommendation from my employer even though I'm not leaving
> the company.  (We're moving to Israel, and I'm going to continue
> working for him.)

Heh.  Just about everyone I know face-to-face at the last company I
worked for has now been fired following what amounts to a coup by the
Israeli division of the company.  This includes firing the CEO and CFO
who, over the previous 18 months, wrestled the company back to
profitability and positive cash flow, and were working on (and making
progress on) increasing its margins.

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518