[geeks] Apple/Intel another (pre | per )ceptive article

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Tue Jun 21 17:49:59 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 12:32:11AM +0300, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> Just try to play "Call of Duty" or watch an mpeg-4 video on it. :-)
> (would do fine on a 1ghz machine)

Can't say about call of duty, but I would expect non HD mpeg4 to work
well enough on the machine, given a card like an older Matrox or radeon
or geforce.  At least, my 500mhz Mac can play those files, and a
P2-350mhz could play a lot of them (haven't tried since upgrading that
machine to P3s though).

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net