[geeks] LCD display options

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Wed Feb 23 10:22:57 CST 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 09:36:57PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> I'm lookingto get a couple LCD monitors fairly soon here to replace a
> couple failing CRTs.  I need 17" at a minimum.  Any suggestions?
> Budget is limited to under $300 each.

NEC AccuSync LCD7v.

I love the one on my desk at work.  It is easily beats the pants off
20e20s and any 19" CRT display I've ever seen, and I'd almost take it
over GDM-4011 type displays I've used (I think the NEC is easier on the
eyes, and looks just as good, but then there is the whole resolution
thing to consider).

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net