[geeks] call for help (fwd)

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 22:34:49 CST 2005

One word: lawyer.

Domains are intellectual property and a key element, nowadays, to
sales and branding, and as a result, profit.  GoDaddy gets away with
this kind of crap b/c small companies and individuals don't think
about enforcing their rights.  Lawyers are not as expensive as people
think they are-- especially when you are looking at something that
could drag on for months.

=Nadine=