[geeks] call for help (fwd)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Feb 16 21:36:54 CST 2005

I'm sure many of you remember Dave McGuire, formerly of this list.  I
thought this might be of interest, especially given how popular GoDaddy
is in the techie circles.

Unfortunately, this won't get resolved as quickly as the Panix thing did
a few months back, as Dave's mom's company isn't nearly as large as
them.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )   "Let me hear you make decisions
Elgin, TX          (     without your television."