[geeks] Music & technology

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:26:56 CST 2005

I've finally got around putting some of my music online again.
Thinking of releasing at least 1 recording every month. Did one in
January, it was just a single track tape. But for february, since
Phrack is packing up later this year, I've decided to take "Test Tones
I" out of the mothballs. :)

There's also a quiz for you. Look at the titles and try to guess what
they represent. Several should be obvious. Others... we'll see how
good you are.

This is electronica, ranging from your usual (if there is such a
thing) techno to some more obscure stuff. BTW, the MC202 was a rescue
from a yard sale! (it's not a computer, altough it's computer
controlled).

http://www.cimastudios.com/fdion/

Francois