[geeks] Carly's Gone!!!

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Feb 9 16:20:39 CST 2005

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Benjamin Gardiner wrote:

> hmmm I wonder what this will mean to HP now, and OpenVMS?

Maybe they'll start pushing OpenVMS and bring back Tru64, since they
can't seem to make PHUX do half of the cool (and essential) stuff they
promised Tru64 customers as part of their "migration plan".

--
Jonathan Patschke   )   "Let me hear you make decisions
Elgin, TX          (     without your television."