[geeks] Screw question

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Dec 11 04:08:49 CST 2005

My new plasma TV came with a stand, and the manual says to secure it
to the stand with four "M5-16" screws.  No such screws came with the
TV or the stand.

I assume this is an "M5" screw, 16mm?  Would I be able to easily find
such a beast at a knowledgeable hardware store or Lowes/Home Depot?

On another note, the TiVo "peanut" remote control won't properly
do the volume/power controls on an Akai PDP4206EM.  Looks like I'll
have to (eventually) get something like a Logitech Harmony remote:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0003QER82

Anybody have one, and if so, what do/did you think of it?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas