[geeks] Job available in the Washington DC

Atomist rescue at port11.net
Mon Dec 5 14:22:24 CST 2005

We're looking for somebody in the DC area who can take over a job I
am currently doing. I will be going to a new project so need a
skilled replacement.

Job Title: I.T. Architect
Looking for the following skills:
- IP Based Video Surveillance (Axis 2401+, Pelco Spectra III, Pelco
NVR and so on..)
- Wireless IP Based Communication Links (All Unlicensed)
- Design experience (Racks, LAN/Wan, Firewall policies and so on)
- Troubleshooting issues (NT and UNIX Terminal Applications)

The jobsite is directly at Judiciary Square Metro. This is a public
safety job as a contractor for DC Police.
So there is the need to pass a police clearance.

Operating systems used are mostly NT based, but there are BSD and
Linux machines involved.
For example a project that I got started was the consolidation of
equipment in the Datacenter/AV room.

For more info email me directly please.

Thanks