[geeks] While on the subject of weirdness

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:43:16 CDT 2005

I got a real puzzler, and the only lead I had was a HAM's (Nyle
Steiner) web site, but haven't heard anything back from him so I'm
assumed he has changed email. In the meantime, I've contacted many
radio geeks, electronic wizs etc. I figured I'd give it a shot on the
Geeks list, with all the electronics posts we've had recently.

In short, I'm getting radio reception out of a little puddle of salty
water, a copper wire and a piece of aluminium. But there is much more
to the story.

The full detail:
http://www.cimastudios.com/fdion/rocket.html
main page is at http://www.cimastudios.com/fdion/

I'm interested in any info to any experience that is even vaguely
related. Also interested in any theories as to what's going on.

Francois