[geeks] More Ancient UNIX Ads & Articles

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 27 19:50:55 CDT 2005

I have an unopened MachTen set available - I was going to install it on an
upgraded MacSE/30, but never got a RoundToIt(tm) - the Upgraded MacSE/30 is
available too - I have max'ed the RAM and have an Ethernet card for the
beastie as well Shipping ++?

If interested, please contact me off list...

Lionel