[geeks] comments on Tiger & FW?

Atom rescue at port11.net
Mon Apr 25 12:34:14 CDT 2005

velociraptor wrote:

>Since someone mentioned Tiger on rescue...
>
>Having recently ran into 10.3 FW problems on a G4
>I got used at the TCF (it may well be a HW problem,
>not sure yet), I was wondering if anyone had any
>comments vis-a-vis Tiger and FW improvements?
>
>I have been researching why my external drive won't
>show up on the FW bus on this new (old) box, and it
>seems Panther has a lot of FW problems I have just
>never run into on previous machines.
>
>Thanks--
>=Nadine=

I haven't dont too much testing with T and FW yet so I can't talk about
that. On my desktop panther box and FW I have nearly no issues. Every
now and then out of the blue when I unplug the dvd writer I will end up
getting a system crash what sucks. But I had more issues with FW on
Winblow than with Macs...