[geeks] anyone with a v20z ?

Jeremy heffner+sh at jhgcworks.com
Wed Apr 20 08:02:50 CDT 2005

Patrick Giagnocavo enlightened recipients with the following on 19Apr2005:
> I just got a v20z, and it is VERY LOUD.
>
> Anyone else have experience with a v20z?  Is loudness usual?

I've run into a stack of them at work.  They are indeed loud.  Its the bank
of 40mm (or 60mm or whichever fits in 1U) fans you'll find running along
the midline of the chassis (parallel to the front).  Very distinct ringing
loud noise that can be audibly distinguished out of a whole room of
machines.

-jeremy

--
heffner at jhgcworks dot com