[geeks] my head just went explodey

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Apr 6 22:27:39 CDT 2005

Wed, 06 Apr 2005 @ 00:38 +0100, Mike Meredith said:

> On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:19:07 -0400, velociraptor wrote:
> > Today's rant: how can a sys admin claiming to have 6 years of
> > experience not know how to use scp?
>
> Do you mean 1 years experience repeated 6 times ?

Maybe it was a long year?

In 1999, I checked a resume for a guy claiming 3 years of Oracle 8
experience, about a month after it had been released.

Wow... some people really learn fast...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [governorrhea: a contagious disease that
spreads from the governor of a state downward through other offices and his