[geeks] Trenton COmputer Fest is coming up! Apr. 16 & 17

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 4 20:34:24 CDT 2005

Hello all,

The Trenton Computer Fest is coming up - and this year it is returning to
The College Of New Jersey/Trenton State College...

I've rented the truck (4 days @ $22/day for a 10' Cube Van (van with a box
on back) + $0.89/mile, but I'm only 8 miles from the college ;^)... Anyone
else going? I've got my spot reserved, and I'm even giving a presentation on
Saturday afternoon (end of day).

I hope to go to the Keynote speech Saturday at 2:35 -> 3:30, since it is
Brian Kernighan (sp)? of K&R fame ;^)

I too will be purging - somehow I wound up with way too much SGI hardware
(an O2, Octane or two, and a couple Indigo^2, even an R8K 75Mhz box)...

Lionel