[geeks] Poughkeepsie, NY

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Nov 27 17:17:45 CST 2004

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004, Porkchop wrote:

> I'm looking to find others like me in the vicinity of Poughkeepsie,
> New York.

I think Sridhar is up there.  Unfortunately, I have no recent contact
information for him, and suspect the last email address I knew him to
have was closed due to inactivity almost a month ago.

If he's still watching this list, maybe he'll give you a ping.

> (Example: Ever want to get and run a Cray, but the [wife,husband]
> would never let it in the front door?).

Sridhar has lots of IBM mainframe and RS/6000 kit and seems like a neat
guy.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (  cause it was recommended...as I don't care if a program