[geeks] ping

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Sat Nov 27 12:51:58 CST 2004

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 01:32:39PM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 06:29:34PM +0000, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
> >
> > Would be interesting if they were testing BPL on the power lines on the
> > same power pole.
>
> Nope, I doubt it, it is just the typical "quality" of service provided
> by Verizon.

And two make it worse, we have MCI service, but that doesn't change it
being verizon lines.

I keep meaning to switch back, but they won't accept such calls from me
at the times I'm able to call them.  MCI swore they would save us money,
and so my wife wanted to try it.  Turns out it is costing $20 more per
month than verizon did.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net