[geeks] ping

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Sat Nov 27 12:11:45 CST 2004

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 11:29:26AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> vewy vewy quiet..

I can't get online at home.  Haven't been able to for most of the last
month.  Multiple complaints to $telco have been made, since it's not
just the modem.  We also find that some times we can make calls but the
line buzz is so bad that we can actually communicate, and other times it
is so bad that we can't make phone calls at all and people calling us
alternate between busy signals and line not operational messages from
$telco.

Most disgusting.

But, I'm at work now.

--