[geeks] Coffee and electrical was Looking for Irix

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Sun Nov 21 08:07:38 CST 2004

On Nov 21, 2004, at 06:09, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> I don't think my coffee is that strong, but when Sambo was here he
> stopped
> drinking it after a few days because I used about 4 times the coffee
> he did.

Actually, it wasn't that it was too strong, just that I felt I got the
same strength using less grounds, and ended up with more drinkable
product in the pot :)

I may be completely wrong, though.  It just seemed that there should be
some theoretical limit to the coffee extract saturation in the water,
and you're waaaay over it.

Hope to see you soon,

---sambo