[geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwed for 4 more years

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Sat Nov 6 13:51:54 CST 2004

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 17:37:54 +0000
  wa2egp at att.net wrote:

> I teach science.  I like science because it doesn't
>matter who you
> are, if you fall out of the window, you'll hit the
>sidewalk at the same
> speed. (heh, heh)

If we lived in vacumm that would be true, sadly we have
air resistance to drag down the fall of "wider" people
assuming that they are falling belly down. :)

Sorry for the smar alleck, this is what 3 days of straight
verilog coding does to one. Does anyone want a 64bit
multithreaded processor with dynamic storage allocation,
interthread communication on HW and decoupled out of order
issue? :)