[geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwed for 4 more years

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Thu Nov 4 19:12:04 CST 2004

>Do you think your new adopted nation will appreciate a citizen who so
>easily trades loyalty?

>I've always loved my country, regardless of who was in power, and
>through both good times and bad.

>The root of America's problems are not found in the Oval Office, they
>are found among its people.  A lack of faith is but one example.

I find it amazing that people agree to a system and when it doesn't
go their way, they want to bail.  Too bad the people forget that
politicians work for the people, not the other way around.  Then
they let the politicians get away with all kinds of crap and
complain about it later.
It really doesn't matter who gets in,taxes will still increase, we'll still be involved in the "Middle East"and government officials will still try to erode the Constitution.