[geeks] More thoughts on the server situation

james james at jdfogg.com
Mon Nov 1 02:47:38 CST 2004

> Thoughts?  Suggestions?  I run the site and lists for you folks,
> so I'd love to have some feedback.

I certainly understand the economics and environmental issues
surrounding your choices. I'm not trying to start a flamewar, but it's a
little sad that it won't be Sun and Solaris running the SunHELP site.

It appears that the SunHELP microcosm truly is a reflection of the real
world, and maybe Sun is in trouble.

If I weren't suffering from my microsofting I'd contribute. I need to
try and pay the mortgage this month and forego anything else, incl.
food.