[geeks] MacDraw equivalent for the PC?

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Wed Mar 31 16:03:47 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 08:43:54PM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to do some archetectural drawings. I realy like MacDraw, and hate
> Visio, which I found too confusing for me. Is there anythink like MacDraw
> for the PC?
>
> I have MacDraw, and MacDraw II which I purchased circa 1991 for my Mac, but
> it has some limitations that make it hard to use. If you know of anything
> with a similar interface and level of simplicy please let me know, especialy
> if it runs on Windows (shudder).

Mmm....   I remember MacDraw II.

And Freehand for the Mac.  The Windows port sucked ass.  (Well, I say
"port" .... I don't think they actually ported it.  I think they hired
someone to write a conceptually-similar Windows app and slapped the
Freehand name on it.)

 :  alaric at caerllewys.net|phil-stracchino at earthlink.net|phil at novylen.net  :