[geeks] 4th Amendment Gone

phoetoid phoetoid at pyrospheric.net
Tue Mar 30 19:04:29 CST 2004

Read about the patriot act at all?  there are some very interesting
things that were STATED about it by DoD spokespeople, when in reality,
the document actually says very different things. I wrote a long essay
about if for my government class this year, it was a fun subjec to read
about.....but made me pretty angry. I mailed my paper to my
senators/representatives....nothing ever reply tho :(
-Charlie Richards (phoetoid)