[geeks] FS: Glock 19

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Mar 22 07:58:55 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 12:16:39PM +0000, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > I just found out that inter-state sales of firearms
> > between non-FFL holders is prohibited - so I'd have
> > to have my gun dealer ship it to someone else's
> > gun dealer (which would probably add $25 on either
> > end of the transaction for fees).
> Yeah - I wondered about that...

I put it up on austin.forsale for $400, and sold it for $375 cash
and some guitar stuff about 15 minutes later. 8-)

(Anybody need a 6-band in-line EQ pedal for a guitar or other similar
instrument?  Will trade for a distortion pedal)

Thanks to the internet, you can sell firearms at 8pm on a Sunday!

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net