[geeks] FS: Glock 19

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Mar 21 19:01:50 CST 2004

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 07:09:30PM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Even if I had the money, I have to say I've just never liked Glocks.
> Sure, they're nice pieces of engineering, I just don't like how they
> shoot.

I just found out that inter-state sales of firearms between non-FFL holders
is prohibited - so I'd have to have my gun dealer ship it to someone else's
gun dealer (which would probably add $25 on either end of the transaction for
fees).

I may end up selling it to my mother (law enforcement officer).

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net