[geeks] FS: Glock 19

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Mar 21 17:48:36 CST 2004

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 06:01:37PM -0500, James wrote:
> Never been fired and only dropped once????

Got it as a christmas present on Christmas Eve 2003, havent had time to
go shoot it.  Looks like the previous owner bought it, put a couple of
magazines through it, didn't like it, and sold it back to the gun store
(where I bought it).

Since I'm so busy lately, I'd rather just sell it and put the money towards
guitar stuff (which doesn't require me to buy ammo or pay range fees, etc).

http://www.mrbill.net/glock/ for pictures.

>From my decoding of the serial number, the gun was made 2-3 months before
I bought it.

Bill