[geeks] FS/FT: P3-800 system

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Mar 19 09:40:10 CST 2004

I've got an IBM NetVista system that I no longer have a need (or space) for.

IBM NetVista desktop, model 6578-NAU.

- P3 Coppermine CPU @ 800Mhz
- 128M PC133 SDRAM (one stick; motherboard has two DIMM sockets)
- 20G IDE HD (I think its a Seagate; not the original HD)
- GeForce DDR AGP video card (not the factory original card)
- SoundBlaster Live! sound card (also has onboard sound)
- 10/100 PCI ethernet card (not the factory original card)
- 1.44M floppy drive
- 40X Lite-On CD-ROM drive
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse (probably a good SGI or Dell PS/2 keyboard)

Runs great, I used it as my primary Linux desktop for six months, and have
been running memtest86 on it for over 24 hours with no problems.

I'd like to sell it for $150 + shipping, or trade it for music stuff
(Cheap electric bass, guitar amps / effects, etc).

Will consider any trade offer; doesn't have to be music gear. I just want
to get rid of this system and get something that I can use.

Email me if interested.

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net