[geeks] Rudy's / Albuquerque

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Mar 16 13:01:32 CST 2004

On thursday night, I will be in Alburquerque, NM.  Because i've always
heard such good things about Rudy's on the sunhelp lists and i know that
there's one in Albuquerque, i plan to eat there.  What do y'all suggest?
  I'm rather partial to some good brisket, so that will probably top the
priority list unless i'm told otherwise.

While i'm on the subject, can anyone suggest some good things to do in
Alburquerque?  Any good seafood restaurants? (My girlfriend and I are
Catholic, so no meat on fridays during lent.)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

         -Dan Sikorski