[geeks] Anybody running asterisk pbx?

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Mon Mar 15 14:03:54 CST 2004

I installed the zaptel drivers from RPM. Then I put this in the into the
zaptel.conf
[root at voip asterisk]# cat /etc/zaptel.conf
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us
fxsks=1-4

then a modprobe zaptel
also did fiddel arround with
modprobe -r wcfxo wcusb zaptel
then modprobe zaptel wcfxo

then
[root at voip asterisk]# /sbin/ztcfg -v

Zaptel Configuration

4 channels configured.

It actually did show all 4 interfaces the first time I recall. In your
case you probably should only
see one.

Then I approached asterisk itselfe.

-- Thomas