[geeks] Re: [rescue] MOVE TO GEEKS: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Mar 12 18:18:31 CST 2004

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 @ 09:57 -0500, Kevin said:

> Is real wasabi actually related to horseradish, or are you just
> referring to the fake stuff in the US?

I have heard some people say it is related, and others say it isn't.

Horseradish is a bulb that grows bellow ground, but it is not
exactly like wasabi, which is a root they grind up.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall