[geeks] Re: [rescue] MOVE TO GEEKS: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Mar 12 18:17:11 CST 2004

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 @ 17:50 -0600, Bill Bradford said:

> I *love* those - unfortunately Amy is allergic to horseradish (and
> therefore, wasabi) - it makes her break out in welts like she's been
> horsewhipped.  So, I get to enjoy them very rarely.

You mean she can't even tolerate it being near her?

That would suck.

I *love* wasabi.

Some friends and I used to go on sushi bashes, with rolls of trout,
salmon, octopus, and eels, and washed down with cold saki.

We always had those sushi-dare contests, nibbling away at a big wad of
sushi with chopsticks until a "winner" was declared.  Or maybe survived
is a better term.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall