[geeks] damn, they found spalding gray

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Mar 12 18:23:33 CST 2004

Thu, 11 Mar 2004 @ 20:13 +0000, Lionel Peterson said:

> > From: Kevin <kevin at mpcf.com>
> > Date: 2004/03/11 Thu PM 07:29:09 GMT
> > To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> > Subject: Re: [geeks] damn, they found spalding gray
> >
> > I was questioning why you recommend that we stop the thread.
> > Although, it is moot at this point.
>
> Uhm, out of respect?
>
> Becuse it is making fun of a deeply troubled (and talented) person who
> (apparently) took his own life due to depression...

That's true of course, but was only partially what I meant.  It was a
minor joke: "let's stop before this gets out of hand..."

Remember in theatre from ancient times humor and tragedy are inexorably
intertwined.

I do laugh at evil things sometimes.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall