[geeks] Re: [rescue] MOVE TO GEEKS: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Mar 12 11:51:37 CST 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:22:32 -0500
Andrew Weiss wrote:

> Ahh but it's such a different heat.  It's nose clearing but not really
> stingy on the tongue or throat.

I have a ready supply of wasabi green peas at the house that I keep
around specifically for nose/sinus clearing.  They've really helped me
get through this week without sending a roto-rooter into my nasal
passages.

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all