[geeks] high speed internet?

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Wed Mar 10 17:02:03 CST 2004

Alright, I just moved (High Point, NC), and I was supposed to have my
phone and DSL transfered and up and running by tuesday. turns out they
cant offer dsl at the new location. Phone company is local: Northstate.

So I got road runner as an option. $15 more than the DSL plus phone
bill, it's not like I can ditch the phone line.What else? Do they have
decent options for "business" (web server in my house)? I'm too far (and
too many things in the path) from work for line of sight unfortunately,
as far as I know.

Boy, I had forgotten how much a modem really suck. Been on high speed
internet since mid 90s.