[geeks] damn, they found spalding gray

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Mar 8 21:39:45 CST 2004

Mon, 08 Mar 2004 @ 22:20 +0000, Lionel Peterson said:

> > From: Dan Duncan <dand at pcisys.net>
> > Date: 2004/03/08 Mon PM 10:08:37 GMT
> > To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> > Subject: Re: [geeks] damn, they found spalding gray
> >
> > On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > > They found Spalding Gray's body. 8-(
>
> > He didn't even come close to making Cambodia.
>
> Ouch - that's harsh... (but funny, I must admit)
>
> I consider myself a fan, and I didn't know he was missing...

Yeah, it will be hard for him to top his last performance...

I think this thread needs to stop.

Except... I don't understand the part about Cambodia.  I'd never heard
of this guy until today.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["If you tell the truth, you don't have to
remember anything" -- Mark Twain]