[geeks] Job opportunities in DC area

D.A. Muran-de Assereto dmuran at tuad.org
Sun Mar 7 20:43:12 CST 2004

My company, POC Inc, is looking to put together a think tank of security-smart
UNIX, Windows, networking, and database folks to consult with a number of
different defense contractors in the DC area.

We are looking for good folks; certifications/degrees/etc, are secondary to
knowledge and proficiency. Clearances are not neccessary to start, but
everyone will eventually be processed for a clearance, so US citizenship is
required - it's a lot easier of the whole family is US citizens, although my
boss cannot ask that question.

Salary ranges are respectable, benefits are good, and we play by adult rules.
Because of the industry sector we work in, the whole off-shore migration
affects us very little.
We are a small company (and will be changing our name soon, praise be) doing a
number of interesting things in the realms of certification and accreditation,
security engineering support to government programs, document development, and
multi-level security systems.

I don't know the rules on relocation assistance - if interested, we can find out.

If interested, drop me a line (with an ASCII resume) off-list.

Thanks

Dave Muran-de Assereto