[geeks] My even newer guitar.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Mar 5 09:32:01 CST 2004

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 12:45:36PM +0100, William S. wrote:
> That _is_ quite a ice looking guitar!
> So how many do you have now and are you
> just going to keep this one and sell the
> others?

I actually sold the OLP MM1 to a friend in Canada (he got it yesterday) and
decided to sell the black LP Jr. to a local friend last night.  I realized
that 1. I only have one guitar stand, and 2. the LP Special II is so nice
that I wouldn't be playing the LP Jr. much. 8-)

> When you play do you sit down or stand up?
> I remember when I was a kid learning to
> play the guitar. It was a lot easier sitting
> and playing. You have/getting a shoulder strap
> for it?

I mostly sit, and have a shoulder strap.  The way I play, I *have* to
have one to support the guitar.

Bill

--
bill bradford