[geeks] windows on a Sun v65x?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Mar 4 09:32:48 CST 2004

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Francois Dion wrote:

> But Windows 2000 server doesn't see the hard disk. You sure it works out
> of the box? From what I know, the controller is an adaptec 7902 u320.

Did Sun not provide a driver floppy either with the system or on their
website?

> So I went back to the other box, and xcopy doesn't work. Argh. So I'm
> trying to track down the scsi driver for the controller to try to get
> the cd to go. I dont see any 7902 on the download section. I guess I'll
> have to dig.

7902 is the controller chip, not the card itself.  You probably want the
drivers for the 39320 series cards.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."